Henry Louis Wallace
North Carolina StateGovernment Services (various records)
Court Proceedings "State of North Carolina vs. Henry Wallace"
- Initial Charges, 1994
- Appeals Review of Crimes, 2000
Statement of Confession Taped March 12-13, 1994
Social Profile of Henry Wallace prepared by Carmeta V. Albarus, M.S.W, C.S.W., for Isabel Scott Day, Defender District 25, Charlotte, NC
Michaud, Stephen G. & Hazelwood, Roy The Evil That Men Do. NY: St. Martin's Press, 1998.
Atlantic Journal and Constitution
Fayetteville (NC) Observer
New York Times
Time magazine, April 4, 1994 (Vol. 143, No. 14). Article: "Dances With Werewolves" by Anastasia Toufexis
· Phone interview with Charisse Coston, Professor-Criminology and Criminal Justice, North Carolina University, September 7, 2000.
· Clarifications on case history with Homicide Investigator Gary McFadden, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department, September 21, 2000.
· African American Internetwork: "Black Population Statistics Per American City"
· Charlotte-Mecklenburg Crime Statistics (Years 1993/1994): Federal Bureau of Investigation North Carolina Uniform Crime (UCR) Program stats
· Charlotte-Mecklenburg Public Library System Archives Newspaper Libray
· "Charlotte's Web": The Community of Charlotte-Mecklenburg "Fact Sheet"