A neighbor said she heard an explosion, ran outside and found a disheveled man with blistered feet sitting on her patio. His beard was completely “burned off,” though chunks of its smoldering remains still clung to his shirt. He demanded food. Now a court will have to decide if he was reckless or just incredibly stupid.
Readily available and easy to use, aerosol inhalants are the go-to choice for many looking for a quick high. Here are some side effects of huffing that are more serious than the obvious social stigma of having face full of paint like the Tin Woodsman from The Wizard of Oz.
From vodka-soaked tampons to hand sanitizer, some teens will go to any lengths to get inebriated.
It’s not just a teen dusting trend, it’s also a tween dusting trend that seems to have popped up out of nowhere two weeks ago and now has authorities pulling aerosol deodorant off the shelves.
Sarasota, Florida, mom Jennifer Ann Lee, 29, is facing charges of child neglect after police reportedly found her with several spent nitrous oxide cartridges in, around and under her in the car, and her son, 1, asleep in the back seat.
Denise Marten seemed to be healthy and happy until a huffing addiction spiraled out of control taking her on a ride that ultimately cost her life. Crimelibrary.com takes a look into the life and tragic death of a mom who became addicted to inhaling keyboard cleaner.