Concert goer Reilly Alexander Wilson, 20, was arrested at the Havelock Country Jamboree music festival in Ontario, Canada, after he allegedly blew up a port-a-potty at the venue early on the morning of August 19, 2012. According to police, around 2 a.m. a drunk man poured gasoline into the holding tank of a portable toilet before holding an open flame to the vent stack. The fire ignited the fumes like a fuse, detonating the potty, and setting the contents on fire. The stunt caused $1,500 in damages to the unit, no word yet on whether the suspect’s hair was singed in the initial flare-up. Wilson was quickly arrested, charged with mischief, and held until he sobered up. He is scheduled to appear in court on October 25.
In July an Australian man detonated a fire cracker between his buttocks in a prank meant to impress his friends. It ended badly. Police believe alcohol may have been a factor in that incident as well.